Let's See Those Mangers

Here’s ours.

I love your manger! Such details…with all of the animals! Great! I have a manger, but not the detail you have here! Our digital camera is not working, but I will stop in to comment as the pics pour in.:slight_smile: Merry Christmas!

I thought mine looked good until I saw yours, lol. Sorry about the pic quality, i usually do better:o

Explore Jesse DeCosta Explore Jesse DeCosta

I love your niche! You have the perfect spot for mangers, and other statues. Cool.

We have 5 set up these are two of favorites. One is on our domestic altar and the other is outside on the porch. My husband made the outside one.

Explore Kathy Mememe
Explore Kathy Mememe

Too many here! We have a tiny, ceramic set dd got in her stocking when she was little (from the Dollar Store, I think!). Another cheap, glass set. A wooden set the kids painted when they were younger. A stuffed fabric set I made for the kids to play with about 17 years ago! My nice, big one I got at Price Club MANY years ago. A clay set from Guadalajara, Mexico. And asmall terra cotta Nativity from Asissi. —KCT

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.