Leukemia

Please pray for my MIL (Lynn) as they are quite certain she has leukemia. Prayers also for my wife as she needs help with the school fall festival she is running Saturday.

Thank you.

In my prayers.

Praying for your MIL and your wife.

My Dad has leukemia – PM me if you want to. :hug1:

Praying too!

“Eternal Father, I offerThee, the wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

I’ll remember Lynn in my prayers . May Lord grant her healing from leukemia , through intercession of blessed Saint Peregrine .
Also I’ll pray for your wife for the school festival , may everything be well .
In Jesus Name , Amen

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ†***

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

LORD Jesus
Heal and Help Ur Children

Thanks everyone.The schools’ fall festival went really well. We had volunteers help with set up and clean up. Clean up only took two hours because of all the help we got! It was nice to get to bed early for a change. In all the years we’ve done this, we never had this much help before. Praise God and thank you for the prayers. They were answered.

MIL has decided to go ahead with chemo. This will take a month and she’ll be in the hospital the whole time. DW and FIL are planning to go everyday to see her. Pray that the 50 mile each way trip is safe for them, MIL survives the inial teatment and she recovers in time for Christmas.

Pray also for my SIL. She’s away and is angry. Some how she thinks this is my DW’s fault or we’re not doing enough. I’m sure this will pass but it’s been hard on the family.

It is AML…A common adult Leukemia. MIL is upset because she did not get a chance to vote. Overall, she is doing well and is without pain. That may change soon as the chemo starts to take it’s toll. Please pray that she has the strength to make it through. Thank you.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Lynn)
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your mother in law and your family.

I am praying.

Chemo has started. We can only wait and hope. Thanks for the continued prayers. It’s going to be a sad holiday season for us. All my kids are not feeling well. It could be a bug or it might be the realization that grandma is very sick. I’m unsure at this point.

Hi* newbetx *, sorry to hear the sad news . I’ll continue to pray for your mother in law that she will travel safe to hospital and her chemo shall give best results , so she’ll recover for the Christmas . I’ll pray also for your wife and your little kids that they will be healthy and feel fine soon , that God shall protect and keep you and your dear ones .
Lord, provide comfort , much health and peace to this family .
In Jesus Holy Name , Amen.

Our Father…Amen

Thanks for the prayers, folks. They are welcome, supportive and helpful.

Well the chemo is working as it should. This is good news. However, MIL is now in the suffering part of the treatment. Please pray she continues the fight and asks for and receives the assistance she needs.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for your return to good health!

**Heavenly Father,
We come to you and ask you to heal Lynn
of Leukemia. Strengthen her throughout the Chemotherapy.
Hold up her family and give them the strength they need to
support her. Bring them together as they go through this.
We ask all of this in Jesus name.
AMEN **

Today is a better day for MIL. Well, according to my DW who was not there yesterday. I think the prayers are helping, Keep them coming please. We have more than cancer to overcome in this family. Hopefully, this can be the catalyst for that change.

Peace with all of you. Your support is appreciated beyond mere words.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.