Leviticus, Exodus, from satan?

There’s some places in the internet saying those bible books and others that I forgot are from satan. For what I remember, they point out the murderous and painful punishments as reasons they’re from satan. How can you prove that they’re still from God?

The Catholic Church, established by Christ who is God, determined with the help of the Holy Spirit what books are inspired and make up the canon of scripture.

By the way, its not up to us to refute a baseless claim as you have made. The onus is on you to provide support for your claim then we can debate it.
“I heard” or “they say” or “some places on the internet” are meaningless.

Here’s what I found that supports it. satanicverses.org/. I can’t find the first one that I saw again.

Absolute rubbish, tripe and nonsense!!! Probably done by some college kid on an ego trip.
If this were even remotely true, how could a good portion of humanity have believed in these biblical books for more than 2,000 years? Granted that people can be misled, but not to that extent.
Whoever is perpetrating and promulgating this heinous falsehood will dearly pay for it in the afterlife!

The New Testament is fairly clear that Jesus regards these books as scripture, by His references to them. For instance, compare Matthew 5:21 and Exodus 20:13 and 21:12.

The Catholic Church teaches that Scripture in its entirety is authored by God.

Those divinely revealed realities which are contained and presented in Sacred Scripture have been committed to writing under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. For holy mother Church, relying on the belief of the Apostles (see John 20:31; 2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Peter 1:19-20, 3:15-16), holds that the books of both the Old and New Testaments in their entirety, with all their parts, are sacred and canonical because written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, they have God as their author and have been handed on as such to the Church herself.
(Dei Verbum, 11)

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19651118_dei-verbum_en.html

The Catholic Church teaches with dogmatic authority that all the recognized books of Holy Scripture are from the divine author, God. Including Exodus and Leviticus. It would be a heresy to say that Holy Scripture is a product of Satan, a blasphemy even.

I suggest these books

amazon.com/Is-God-Moral-Monster-Testament/dp/0801072751
amazon.com/God-Behaving-Badly-Testament-Sexist/dp/0830838260/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384008512&sr=1-1&keywords=god+behaving+badly
amazon.com/Holy-War-Bible-Christian-Testament/dp/083083995X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384008543&sr=1-1&keywords=an+old+testament+problem

I do some on the death penalty laws and the conquest here
forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?144793-responding-to-common-objections-to-bible-part-4&highlight=

Satan wants to attack the church and everything to do with it.

Reading OT now and read Genesis and Exodus. It is hard to understand how God orders those things. I need more research on the matter to try to understand it better.

from Satan? Utter absurd. The Torah books are very harmonious (although not completely harmonious) with each other.

It’s probably legal to bring up this type of subject in these forums, but it’s not of very general interest. We’re not all going to suddenly say “oh, really?”

C’mon, what is the issue? Is it that God orders the Israelites to kill off all the men, women, and children in some town, or something like that?

God is sovereign and those writings prove it. From the standpoint that those stories may be ficticious, they still teach what they portray, that God is sovereign and all powerful.

God teaches how unequivocally the Israelites should root out idolatry amongst themselves and their neighbors. God could have wiped out those people, but, to teach them a lesson, he had them do it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.