LGBT Activists Teaching Judges To Yank Kids From Parents Who Won’t Transgender Them

"On Thursday, the Health and Human Services committee of the South Dakota House killed a bill that would have protected the right of parents to refuse to consent to medical or psychological treatment for a child suffering from gender dysphoria if the treatment “would induce, confirm, or promote the child’s belief that the child’s sex or gender identity is different from the child’s sex presented at birth.”

Proposed House Bill 1205 also provided that “no public authority or official of this state may take any adverse action against a parent for exercising this right.”

That such a simple affirmation of parental rights could not clear a committee in this solidly red state should terrify parents, as it lays bare transgender activists’ plan: Use the government to force parents to affirm a false sex for their child, agree to hormone blockers, and accept a transition to their son or daughter’s preferred gender. If parents refuse? Removal of the child from the family, due to alleged medical neglect."

http://thefederalist.com/2019/02/12/lgbt-activists-teaching-judges-yank-kids-parents-wont-transgender/

I’m not even sure the dystopian novelists of the past could have imagined and created this madness in their fiction. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction. Orwell, Huxley who needs them today. Our Brave New World has arrived.

4 Likes

One consider the source. Two, it mostly concentrates on the the opinions of a couple people who support the premise of the author. Three it obsesses over a mystery conference in Rhode Island where apparently judges are having chips placed inside them to do the will of the LGBTQ empire.

Look I’m supportive of things LGBTQ, but I also feel cautious about doing things too drastically at a young age. I understand, from a physical development point, why there is a push. But, certainly we shouldn’t be doing things surgical at a young age.

1 Like

And we shouldn’t be encouraging children and teens to try to change their sex. Sex cannot be changed. Nor should we be encourage States to remove parental rights because they do not accede to the latest trends in gender experimentation.

3 Likes

Good.

Now if only we could work up the same arrangement for anti-vaxers.

Really only the T is relevant here. Plus what’s the point of the Q?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.