Life Decision - Prayer Warriors needed ASAP!

Blessings to everyone.
I got accepted into University of Westminster, UK to commence school in January 2009. This is a dream come true, but I NEED a scholarship, or else I cannot go. I have applied for one, and the the decision process starts November 03.
I am already half way to starting my life, but I’m now stuck.
I beleive God will give me favour, and I have been doing a novena.
Please PRAY along with me for favour with this scholarship. I NEED IT.

For all the people we pray for, blessings fall on us and our families.
Thank you all and God Bless.

Heavenly Father, in Your divine providence, please hear the intentions of MarianB in accord with Your holy and perfect will. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Amen.

AMEN

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the adorable Face of Thy Beloved Son Jesus for the intentions of MarianB.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Thank you all for your continued prayers. As we pray for others, our prayers are being heard also.
God hear all our prayers.

Amen.

Prayers promised that God’s will be done in your life.

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ†***

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Children

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.