Life in the Spirit

Jesus loves you and it is my prayer that you would be filled to overflowing with the Holy Spirit. Praise the Lord!

Have you ever heard of the term Baptism in the Holy Spirit? Check this out if you would like to: I would like to offer you this link to a series of videos for the catholic version of being filled with the Holy Spirit. Enjoy them!

Life in the Spirit 1/8
youtube.com/watch?v=0yAtpEj507Y

the other videos can be found at the end of the first one.

Thanks for the link! I’m listening to it now. I have been filled with the Holy Spirit and I frequently pray that others may come to know what this feeling is like as well. It’s beyond all human understanding. :slight_smile:

Each person baptized in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit is baptized in the Spirit :). However, not everyone Baptized in the Spirit is filled with the Holy Spirit. The Spirit can fill the same person multiple times in his life, and each experience can be life-transforming!

Amen and Amen.

Glad that you like the concept of being filled with the Spirit! For a scriptural understanding of that, first read Acts chapter 2 when the early church was first filled with the Spirit and then read Acts 4:29-31 for their second filling with the Holy Spirit! We can receive more and more of Jesus.

And, God willing, we shall for eternity :slight_smile: :).

AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.