Life is Eternal. Post a Scene from the Old Testament. (please)

Does Moses’ sister, hiding nearby, appear in that image? Perhaps not; I can’t find her.

That video is remarkable in its conciseness and production quality.

I should imagine she is the little girl who is running .

The princess felt kind toward the little one, and loved it at once. She said: “This is one of the Hebrews’ children.” You have heard how the children of Israel came to be called Hebrews. Pharaoh’s daughter thought that it would be cruel to let such a lovely baby as this die out on the water. And just then a little girl came running up to her, as if by accident, and she looked at the baby also, and she said: “Shall I go and find some woman of the Hebrews to be a nurse to the child for you and take care of it?”

“Yes,” said the princess. “Go and find a nurse for me.”

The little girl – who was Miriam, the baby’s sister – ran as quickly as she could

Uzzah Touching the Ark of the Covenant.

Dali’s Elijah.
download%20(3)

“The hand of the LORD was on me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the middle of the valley which was full of bones .” (Ezekiel 37)

Jacob wrestling with the angel (Genesis 32: 22-32), painting by Alexander Louis Leloir. It looks as though Jacob spent some time working out at the gym :thinking::weight_lifting_man:

I was looking at this yesterday , The Expulsion of Adam and Eve by Arthur Trevethin Nowell (1862–1940) in the Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool .

Another one I saw this week .

Ruth and Naomi .

" But Ruth replied to Naomi, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.” (Ruth 1:16)

" “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty.” Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”" (Isaiah 6)

The call of isaiah by Giovan Battista Tiepolo 1696 – 1770

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.