Life make-over, please

I still harbor unforgiveness for my family members, who probably have Asperger’s and are definitely alcoholics, treating me viciously after Mom, whom I lived with and cared for, died. They spread ugly rumors saying I stole from her when her estate was looted by them; and I still have continuing issues with the trustee who has been very nasty to me and people from church; and this reopens old wounds I pray will be wholly healed. Now I am alienated from all of my relatives who heard their lies, far from my old parish, and am more or less alone and need some moral support. So pray for me for forgiveness. It’s why Christ died.

So I have a roomie who is up for a felony for drunk driving and has Oppositional-Defiance Disorder and ADD and who knows what else as aggravated or caused by childhood beatings and rape by her step-father; and a family that is highly supportive of every bad thing. And roomie never has anything nice to say about anybody let alone about me though I have been instrumental in stopping the meth etc. and roomie fights over any simple request so please pray for me to have patience and understanding and for roomie to catch on fire and care for somebody for Christ’s sake and hers.

And I work a 50 hour week minimum which includes 1.5 hours commuting daily and my body is shot. Cost of living increases have been frozen for three years so it’s getting expensive. I have fibromyalgia and now have developed carpal tunnel from my intensely repetitive-motion-type job; and I am worrying instead of praying. So please, God, keep me in union with You. “My Jesus, my confidence.”

And I have a “money pit” investment property that has bizarre structural issues and am financing it on my credit card, a genius move I should have expected after noticing all the unwise stuff people do when they are in mourning. And I live in a high-crime area and work in a high-crime area and am open to a miraculous life make-over. I’m grateful to be able to help people with their exotic health issues and hope that the Most High will actualize all my potential, including the restoration of broken souls who have experienced rape and predation as having co-founded a rape counseling program.

So Abba, make me receptive and eager to do Your holy will lovingly and promptly, and please speak emphatically to me in case I’m too distracted by the world, the flesh and the devil. Let me not be “choked with the cares of the world,” but bring miracles for all in our prayer community, blessing all who have been neighborly; all for Your highest honor and glory as received in our humblest thanks and fullest praise. Reign and rule, King of Kings, with Your queen-mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary, spouse of the Holy Spirit, our Comforter and Advocate. “Come, Holy Spirit.” Get us all to Heaven handily and let us be with You for all eternity, delighting in loving You without limit. AMEN

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

**Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions…But in your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen

Abba, make me receptive and eager to do Your holy will lovingly and promptly, and please speak emphatically to me in case I’m too distracted by the world, the flesh and the devil. Let me not be “choked with the cares of the world,” but bring miracles for all in our prayer community, blessing all who have been neighborly; all for Your highest honor and glory as received in our humblest thanks and fullest praise. Reign and rule, King of Kings, with Your queen-mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary, spouse of the Holy Spirit, our Comforter and Advocate. “Come, Holy Spirit.” Get us all to Heaven handily and let us be with You for all eternity, delighting in loving You without limit. AMEN

Amen!
Well said!

May God guide you into all peace and security.

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your intentions:gopray2:

Lord Jesus show them your ways. Amen…Amen…Amen:signofcross:

God Bless! you always:heart:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Loving God please hear the prayers of our struggling friend.
Please surround and fill nordskoven with Your healing light and love, and mercifully help nordskoven to find a wholesome and holy new beginning in You.
Mother Mary we ask your powerful maternal intercession, for nordskoven and all personal and family relationships.

May our Lord help you to forgive your family with all your heart, to will and pray for what is best for them - their sanctification and salvation. May you seek to imitate his love on the cross and say with him: “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” May he grant you patience with your roomate and help you to be most Christlike with her. May our Lord help you at work and meet all of your spiritual and temporal needs. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.