Life speaks louder than words

Dear Rob 2

It seems to me, the investigation ordered by Pope Benedict XVI into seminaries, did not go far enough in his short time as Pope. Pope Emeritus also, as I recall, asked for an investigation of the major conferences of superiors for Religious Women as well. I would need to do some research back into those years to give specifics, but saying that “Life speaks louder than words” cuts both ways. The lives of men ordained to be priests who then committed such grevious sins, speak very much louder than any words at this present time.

When the scandals first broke, and even now, I continue to believe God is cleansing His temple. We all need to pray and ask God’s forgiveness. We need to hear Jesus as He began His Ministry preaching: “Repent and believe the Good News”. Our Lives need to be one with His – and that is accomplished only by His Grace, as Jesus also told His disciples: “Without Me, you can do nothing”.

Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful, kindle in us, the Fire of Your Love.
Come, Lord Jesus. Jesus, I trust in You! Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of the Church, pray for us. St. Joseph, Husband of Mary, Protector of Holy Church, pray for us

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.