'Like I said: A puppet': Hillary Clinton repeats her allegation that Trump is

The “vast, right-wing conspiracy” that Hillary Clinton warned about in the 1990’s still exists, she confirmed on Wednesday evening – but now it’s out in the open and it’s “even better funded,” she said.

They’ve brought in some new multibillionaires,” she said. "They want to control our country. They want to rig the economy so they can get richer and richer.

They salve their consciences by giving money to philanthropy,” Clinton continued, “but make no mistake, they want to destroy unions, they want to go after any economic interest they don’t believe they can control.”

“I knew it. I knew this would happen to me,” she said, now within a couple of inches of Mr. Mook’s ashen face. “They were never going to let me be president.”

They were the vast-right wing conspiracy.

This is rich coming from Hillary Clinton lol.

4 Likes

There is nothing more pathetic than someone who cannot come to grips with losing. Call it losing with pride and class. Call it learning from your mistakes.

She apparently does neither, with this “they were never going to let me be President” garbage. Look Hillary, “they” didn’t stop Obama from winning two terms. I think “they” can stomach his slightly-more aggressive, less honest, female doppelganger.

2 Likes

She was right. No doubt about that now.

As far as we know, there is only president caught on a hot mic promising Putin that he would have more flexibility after the election.

1 Like

Helsinki. Need I say more?

Yes. (10 characters)

Book: Hillary Clinton bossy, cold, paranoid

Good grief. It was streamed live on RT. How did you miss it?

Of course that is not quite what happened.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.