Lilly Martyn

Hello everyone, a good friend of mine has died in an auto accident a few days ago. I really don’t want to write about it, but I will give you links to read and understand what happened. All prayers for her will be GREATLY thanked.

hilite.org/archives/4505
What happened ^
youtube.com/watch?v=TU32tro6uXw
Video for her ^

No I am not in any of the videos, I am a guy haha…
Thank you again and God Bless
Ed

Jesus please go to Lilly in her moment of death and welcome her into Your merciful love.

Please give comfort and healing to all who love her and are struggling to cope with her sudden death. Help them continue to live their lives in gratitude for all they shared with her.
Thank You, Jesus

Ed,

My son goes to the same High School, he is going to be a junior.

He has told me how nice she was and how everyone liked her. Judging by the amount of flowers that have been left at the scene… she was loved and will be truly missed.

My prayers go out to Lily’s parents, to Sarah for a full recovery and to lily’s friends and family.

I am so sorry that this happened. It is hard for anyone to understand the death of such a young and beautiful girl.
Her death will have a wonderful meaning if all teenagers remember her when they get into a car.

May God bring you comfort at this time.

I am praying.

Praying…

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Lilly Martyn, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen

Thank you everyone for your prayers, she was a great girl…
and update: Sara is doing fine now, shes home and such. full recovery.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.