Limbo is in limbo

Why is it that I have posted in 5 threads dealing with limbo but it shows that there is no new entry?? Is it me or is there a glich in the system?

I just check it on new posts and this new thread also shows no new posts ???

[quote=Jasny]Why is it that I have posted in 5 threads dealing with limbo but it shows that there is no new entry?? Is it me or is there a glich in the system?

[/quote]

Well, Here is a post for you. If it shows up, maybe it’s just you?

God Bless,
Maria

[quote=Jasny]Why is it that I have posted in 5 threads dealing with limbo but it shows that there is no new entry?? Is it me or is there a glich in the system?

[/quote]

Maybe we just don’t know how to answwer at this time?

[/quote]

I looked at the other three threads and in total there are 72 posts. Maybe there is simply nothing else to say and the subject is all talked out??

[quote=MariaG]Well, Here is a post for you. If it shows up, maybe it’s just you?

God Bless,
Maria
[/quote]

Have I been exiled?

[quote=Jasny]Have I been exiled?
[/quote]

I was thinking it was probably more along the lines of user error?

If you are banned or suspended, it will show up on your name.

Exiled? as in shunned? Don’t know, have you been so offensive to people that they would put you on ignore? (Ignore is a feature that you will no longer have to read posts by individuals if you so choose.)

Have you been mean and nasty?

But that should not prevent you from posting. You said you tried to post 5 times and nothing? Either that thread is closed (I did not go and look at the thread you mentioned), or back to the top…

User error.

Sorry,
God Bless,
Maria

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.