Lingering Challenges

Looking for a few prayers for health and faith issues. Nothing urgent but they are dragging on and on for a long time now and a few prayers from the faithful could do nothing but good. Appreciate it everyone.

Praying for you and your intentions :byzsoc:

Praying hard.

I will pray for you.

Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. Luke 12: 6, 7

Dear God, we are so grateful that you love us, even though sometimes we feel we must be so insignificant compared to you! Thank you for your Son and for your Holy Spirit.
Please be with Servant31, and let him/her eyes be opened to how deeply you love him/her. Strengthen him/her against all obstacles and let his/her faith grow.
Please forgive us our sins.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Praying for you. God bless.

Thanks guys, your awesome. Really mean that .

I commend you to the Blessed Virgin Mary. I pray that she helps you to persevere in faith and in a state of grace, and helps you to receive the best medical care. May Our Lord heal you in accordance with His holy will, and grant you an increase in faith, hope and charity. I pray that you seek first God’s kingdom and His justice, and that you have all the things that you need added unto you. Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us;
And after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.