Lions free kidnapped girl

Police say three lions rescued a 12-year-old girl kidnapped by men who wanted to force her into marriage, chasing off her abductors and guarding her until police and relatives tracked her down in a remote corner of Ethiopia.

Full Story:
cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/06/21/ethiopia.lions.ap/index.html

okey dokey … :confused:

Ah… someone beat me this story already:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=61447

[quote=gilliam]okey dokey … :confused:
[/quote]

Gilliam that is an example of supernatural intervention:D :clapping:

That’s pretty amazing.

matthew

Remember the one, awhile back, about a young boy at a zoo who fell into a gorilla habitat? One of them protected him from other gorillas until he could be rescued.

Such stories give me pause to reflect on the expression “dumb animals.”:slight_smile:

[quote=savone]Remember the one, awhile back, about a young boy at a zoo who fell into a gorilla habitat? One of them protected him from other gorillas until he could be rescued.

Such stories give me pause to reflect on the expression “dumb animals.”:slight_smile:
[/quote]

That gorilla resides in Illinois Brookfield Zoo. She made big news this year for having a baby of her own. She is quite famous here.

[quote=Lisa4Catholics]Gilliam that is an example of supernatural intervention:D :clapping:
[/quote]

Supernatural intervention: Yes.
Whats Next? Lions will be tested for intelligence, and a new theory of evolution will arise.
That would make me laugh!
God Bless,

Justin

[quote=Fitz]That gorilla resides in Illinois Brookfield Zoo. She made big news this year for having a baby of her own. She is quite famous here.
[/quote]

Fitz, thanks for posting this. Lately, I been having some memory problems. So, after I made my post, I wasn’t so sure that this had been in the news, or whether I had read it in a novel!

Has a baby of her own; that’s great! By all indications, she’ll be a great mom!:slight_smile:

[quote=jdnation]Police say three lions rescued a 12-year-old girl kidnapped by men who wanted to force her into marriage, chasing off her abductors and guarding her until police and relatives tracked her down in a remote corner of Ethiopia.

Full Story:
cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/06/21/ethiopia.lions.ap/index.html

[/quote]

I just saw that story. It is pretty interesting.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.