List of *all* Benedictine Saints

Yes, I am aware of this: osb.org/gen/saints/osbcal.html* ;)

I just find it a tad hard to believe that an order that is 1500 years old has only 20 saints.:confused:

Not to mention that certain "big" Benedictine Saints (Romualdo, aka Romuald) are not on the list.

Help, please.:)

*it is odd to me that St Bernardo Tolomei (Olivetan) and St Giovanni Gualberto (Valombrosian) are on the list, while Romualdo (Camaldolese) is not.

[quote="Luigi_Daniele, post:1, topic:312628"]
Yes, I am aware of this: osb.org/gen/saints/osbcal.html* ;)

I just find it a tad hard to believe that an order that is 1500 years old has only 20 saints.:confused:

Not to mention that certain "big" Benedictine Saints (Romualdo, aka Romuald) are not on the list.

Help, please.:)

*it is odd to me that St Bernardo Tolomei (Olivetan) and St Giovanni Gualberto (Valombrosian) are on the list, while Romualdo (Camaldolese) is not.

[/quote]

That's not all of them. That just looks like the ones that have feast days on the calendar.

Try this one:
osb.org/gen/saints/bss1.html

Not sure how I missed that. :o

Thanks!

Man do I have a lot of reading to do.:smiley:

Not every saint on earth has had a movement of people to push for his or her canonization.

[quote="marty1818, post:3, topic:312628"]
Try this one:
osb.org/gen/saints/bss1.html

[/quote]

Marty: thanks for this list--my patron saint, Rupert of Salzburg, is there. He is a saint honored by both RC and EO, as a missionary to the people of the north. Love him and honor to him!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.