List of Churches By State: TLM

I don’t know if this has been covered before since I am a relative newcomer. But, for those who might be interested in attending a Tridentine Latin Mass, here is the listing by state and province, updated this year in March:

web2.airmail.net/~carlsch/MaterDei/churches.htm#TOP

[quote=MarilynIN]I don’t know if this has been covered before since I am a relative newcomer. But, for those who might be interested in attending a Tridentine Latin Mass, here is the listing by state and province, updated this year in March:

web2.airmail.net/~carlsch/MaterDei/churches.htm#TOP
[/quote]

Wonderful list!
But you know what I would love to see? Is a listing of parishes that have either conservative “EWTN” masses or Charistmatic Masses.

I think that some of us would be more satified with going to a mass at a strange parish if we knew what we were getting into.

The Latin Liturgy Association maintains a directory of parishes in the U.S. and Canada that offer:

1. A (diocesan approved) TLM

2. A Novus Ordo Latin Mass

3. A “hybrid” Latin-English Mass

Unfortunately, they have not updated theirs in over a year due to a lack of volunteers, so it’s a little out of date. But I doubt you’ll find a more comprehensive or comparable listing elsewhere.

latinliturgy.com

[quote=AlexB]The Latin Liturgy Association maintains a directory of parishes in the U.S. and Canada that offer:

1. A (diocesan approved) TLM

2. A Novus Ordo Latin Mass

3. A “hybrid” Latin-English Mass

Unfortunately, they have not updated theirs in over a year due to a lack of volunteers, so it’s a little out of date. But I doubt you’ll find a more comprehensive or comparable listing elsewhere.

latinliturgy.com
[/quote]

THANK YOU!
Just what I was looking for!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.