Literally need Prayers NOW

Hi - I need some prayers NOW. I know God can do anything especially when we pound on the doors of Heaven with prayer - and I need that because I’m in a weird and not so great situation. I came up to Nashville for my birthday and my best friends birthday and also so I could see my God Children. We planned this whole thing out for months - and I put a little away every week. Last night, I found that not only can I not find most of my cash but also, I’m having problems with my credit card - I’m going to see what I can get done but I’m now wondering how I’m going to take my God Children to the zoo - my best friend and her husband don’t exactly have lots of money.

I used to work at Disney and heard about some of these things happening I fear I may have gotten my cash stolen - stupid me didn’t do travelers cheques because the last holiday I went on, people would tell me they couldn’t accept “checks” - it would become a whole fiasco. Anyway, I really need me kind of miracle right now - so please, please pray, because I’m not sure what to do other than to do some serious praying - so I’m prety much begging for prayers and for God to help with results for me with this. I don’t like leaving these requests but like I said, I’m going to pound on the doors of Heaven for something to happen.

Thank you for your prayers!

Annie aka Ryecroft

Annie you must feel rather freaked. I guess you’re somewhere between shocked and tearful. Nobody else seems to be around so I’m you only current prayer support, so I think we would do best to call on the saints and angels of heaven to help sort things out for you.

Saints of heaven you’re out of all the fiascos and uncertainties and harsh realities of this world, but please have pity on us who do still live with these things, and please be moved to arrange whatever you can to help Annie and the family with their vacation and birthday activities, and with the cash problems.

Thank you.

Lord, we hold this situation before You. We know that You already know what has happened and what the solution will be, and we ask that You would point the way and bring about a good outcome for these Your children. We thank You because we know that You care even about the ordinary events of our lives, and we praise You as the all-powerful and all-knowing Father.

Lord, hasten to assist our sister in her time of need.

St. Anthony, please pray that what is missing may be restored.

Amen and Amen

You’ll be in my prayers. It’s amazing how helpless money problems can make us feel.
I hope the situation will be resolved quickly.

Dear St. Anthony, please come around!
There is something that’s lost that can’t be found.

Please Lord, help this woman find a way to go visit her familly, and even better, help her find her missing cash.

Next time - if you do not have a checking or savings account, get you one of those prepaid Visa cards. They are made by Green Dot and you can get them at Wal-Mart. The next time you want to save “cash” like this, just take your earnings to Wal-Mart and they will put it on your card for you. This way you only keep up with a “credit card” - not a wad of cash that anyone can spend. Doesn’t help you much now, but maybe you didn’t know about prepaid Visas.

Tracy

Praying to St. Anthony …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Lord, please intervene and help Annie get the money she needs to be able to visit her Godchildren. This means a lot to Annie and the kids. I pray that things work out for them.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to Your protection, implored Your help, or sought Your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To You we come; before You we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in Your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

Amen

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.