Little Man, following brain surgery

Caleb, sweet little fellow, age 6, just had his second brain tumor removal surgery this week.

Praise to God that his vision has returned, and he walked twelve steps this week.

However, he’s still touch and go

As for the family, please pray for them.

His father passed away a year ago in a farming accident, leaving mom and four children. Mom was in the process of becoming a Nurse Practioner, however, she hasn’t been about to work and is behind three month’s of bills.

Pray for a successful benefit raising for this precious family…pray for healing, pray for EVERYTHING!

Mother of Genorsity, pray for this family.

Thanks!

Dana

Praying for all in this family…

†JMJTJ †

Wow; MY grandson is also 6 and named Caleb…poor little man, and poor Mom and family! :frowning:
Praise God for his improvement!
They will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Thank you for asking I am happy to pray for him. Praying for healing for Caleb and for peace for this family who has been through so very much.

Thank you.

Jesus this family needs Your particular care. Please flood Your love and support upon them. Please give full recovery to litle Caleb, and allow his mother to work to keep pace with the family needs. Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, be merciful to this family

praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

prayers…

kate

Prayers for Caleb and his family.

All has been remembered in my rosary prayers.

Our Lady of Lourdes, please heal Caleb and his family.

I will be praying for Caleb’s recovery and for his family.

Praying For This Child And Family
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.