Liturgical Publications Inc

Not sure where to post this.

I recently found out that I will probably lose my position in Human Resources August 31st.

While I am keeping my trust in God, I am working hard to find a new position and keeping an open mind and open ear to God if he decides that I should change industies/functions.

I saw an posting for a sales position with Liturgical Publication Inc. Does anyone know anything about this company and it’s products? The website www.4lpi.com/ doesn’t really tell me what I would sell and how it would work.

Thanks for your help in advance and God Bless.

I just looked at the back of my church bulletin. There are a number of ads of the back page. There are also some spaces that do not have any ads. The bulletin says, “For ad information call LPi Direct at [phone number].” The website “www.4lpi.com” is listed after the phone number. Therefore, it sounds like your job would be to solicit local businesses to advertise in church bulletins. On another page of advertising for the bulletin it says, “[name of parish] and Liturgical Publications Inc. invite you to become their partner in publishing this Bulletin. Your support will permit the church to receive this service at no cost. For advertising information call [name of man] at LPi today. [gives phone number]”

It sounds like you would be soliciting advertisement for church bulletins from local businesses. On the advertisement pages in my church bulletin, it says, “[Name of parish] and Liturgical Publications Inc. invite you to become their partner in publishing this Bulletin. Your support will permit the church to receive this service at no cost. For advertising information, call [name of man] at LPi today [phone number is given].”

closed #4

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.