Liturgy of the hours : PLEASE EXPLAINE

ha ha
i bought the Liturgy of the hours 4 volume set, and i understand the divine office, i just need some down to earth instructions on how to read it, i knwo you pray it, dont jump on me, but if i cant figure out what parts to read and the order they come in and junk…
you know
please help.

Hope this helps.

Sort of an expensive purchase to not know what you’re doing, but okay.

You should probably invest in “The Liturgy of the Hours for Dodos.” You can purchase it off amazon.com for $9.00. It gives about a thorough of a treatment as you’ll ever need/get.

amazon.com/Divine-Office-Dodos-Step-Step/dp/0899424821/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1255349127&sr=1-1

No, I do not understand – Can you elaborate?

How is it that you *understand the divine office *but at the same time you cant figure out what parts to read and the order they come in and junk?

:confused:
tee

Ok.
thanks,
I got it

Perhaps the guide may help; did you purchase the set new? If so it should have come with a guide. If not you can find a daily guide here: stfrancisdesales.com/liturgy.php

Visit a group I started here: The Roman Breviary Group

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.