Live Webinar Topics for Patrons ONLY

Patrons, I’m pretty close to zeroing in on a webinar platform for Catholic Answers. You folks will be some of the first to be invited to join us.

That said, are there any topics of interest, or would you rather us host an open forum?

Let me know what you think.

-JS

3 Likes

Maybe an open forum to start?

Don’t know about anyone else, but I’m always interested in hearing about Satan and how he operates in quiet ways we don’t even realize today, and the lives of some of the lesser known saints and what they overcame.

3 Likes

I’m not sure that my patronage level qualifies me for webinars.
However, I’ll list my interests anyway:

• Church history (including Eastern church)
  • Lives of lesser-known saints
  • The lives and teachings of the Doctors of the Church

Edited to add, and just in case this needs to be said, please, no politics

3 Likes

Just talked to Tim Staples about this yesterday. He said he’s only going to talk about politics (just kidding).

Seriously though, we might make this first one an open forum thing. Not sure which apologist will be up first, but I’m hoping for Tim. I’ll keep you all posted.

1 Like

Tim Staples is going to do an open forum Q&A later this month for Forums Patrons. Shooting for the 19th. It’s probably going to be a small group since it’s the first time out, but that will be awesome for the folks who can join us. I’ll post more details as soon as I have them.

1 Like

what’s Webinar?

1 Like

Seriously?

1 Like

I live in a cave… in the middle of the woods… surrounded by miles of water… 10 light years from earth.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome, actually. I grew up in the mountains but moved to San Diego for my job. I’m not a fan of city life.

1 Like

Well it’s the 60 trillion miles from earth that keeps me the most isolated… I do get a lot of reading done during the commute, but alas I still don’t know what Webinar is. :wink:

1 Like

webinar

[ web-uh-nahr ]

noun

a seminar or other presentation that takes place on the internet, allowing participants in different locations to see and hear the presenter, ask questions, and sometimes answer polls.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.