Living on the internet?

I believe these forums can be a tool to help people to learn, to ask questions and to get support from others. However I believe these forums can become problematic when people start spending too much time on them, and other similar sites. I don’t think it’s just Catholic Answers. EWN is fantastic but when people spend too much time watching it and not living their faith it becomes a problem. I don’t believe we can be truly Catholic just online our faith needs to be lived out in the real world. I think many people on here use these forums well.

Do you think you spend too much time on the net and not enough time living your faith in the world? If the answer is yes, why might that be?

No I don't think that the internet can affect your faith in any way. I spend 10 hours a day on the internet, I pray every morning and every night. And I go to the chrurch. Also, some people have nother choice beacause it's their job. Faith is in your heart.

Good question. A good reminder that we should live our faith and not just talking about it.

It's easy to get addicted to forums, especially if there is no one around you who is interested in issues like you find on CAF.

I think uncharitable posts on these forums show that some aren't even living their faith here. Wonder what they are like out there?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.