living

I need a prayer that will help live peacefully.a prayer that will help me accept death
I would very much appreciate it thank you

Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
help us be brave enough to let our hurt and anger go,
show us the way to do the right thing,
protect those who are in danger,
and guide us from every evil.
May all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen

O Blessed Joseph, you gave your last breath in the loving embrace of Jesus and Mary
When the seal of death shall close my life, come with Jesus and Mary to aid me.
Obtain for me the solace for that hour-to die with their holy arms around me.
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I commend my soul, living and dying, into your sacred arms.
Amen.

Loving Mother of Jesus and our Mother, please pray for geomedina now and at the hour of death.
Lord please help geomedina to grow in peace, trusting in Your love and mercy.
Lord please give geomedina a peaceful death when the time comes.

Praying for your intentions.

Geomedina,

I asked the Holy Spirit to guide me, and he led me to your screen name. Geo-earth, Medina, a holy place…

Lord God, Geomedina, is on earth right now. The feet can feel the warmth of the sun on the sand, the cool waters that circle the ankles, the smell of the roses that embrace the nose like a caress. Earth is lovely, and all the things that inhabit it. The smile of a friend, or a newborn’s scent, the taste of a fresh peach. There is so much to be grateful for. Lord you have blessed Geomedina with many things to be grateful for.
But with all these things, and many more… they are just a shadow of the beauty that awaits Geomedina as time passes. Heaven is so full of wonder and awe that the earth’s beauty will soon pass away when Geo’s eyes see Jesus face to face, and the friendship of the saints. I pray Lord, that the first word that escapes Geo’s lips are Holy Holy Holy.
Lord bring joyful consolation to Geo at this time, a looking forward to the joys of Heaven and all that it has to offer.

Please Geo, remember us on this forum when you see the Lord, and intercede for us? Be our saint! If I get there before you, I’ll remember your name.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Three Offerings to the most Holy Trinity to obtain the Grace of a Happy Death

1.) I offer to the most holy Trinity the merits of Jesus Christ, in thanks*giving for the most precious blood which He shed in the garden for us; and by His infinite merits I beseech the divine Majesty for pardon of my sins.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

2.) I offer to the most holy Trinity the merits of Jesus Christ, in honor and thanksgiving for the most precious death that He endured on the cross for us; and by His infinite merits I beseech the divine Majesty for the remission of the all the temporal punishments due to my sins.

3.) I offer to the most holy Trinity the merits of Jesus Christ, in thanksgiving for His unspeakable charity by which He des*cended from heaven to earth to become man, and to suffer and die for us upon the cross; and by His infinite merits I beseech the divine Majesty to bring my soul to the glory of heaven after my death, to be forever united with You, my God, for all eternity.
Amen.

amen
:signofcross:

Praying hard for your intention.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.