Local 16 year old girl killed herself and her unborn child

I dont know her but she has been popping up on facebook. She went to a school in my neighborhood. She apparently was raped, and bullied because she was pregnant.
She killed herself last night. even though she must have been an amazing girl, her final act on earth was the taking of her own life and the life of her innocent child. Let us all invoke God’s mercy hopefully it isn’t “too late” since “time” in the afterlife isn’t real. God help this generation. She had the rest of her life to live for :frowning:

https://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=26957f363978304b0ce501b4dbeee9fe&mid=mid.1366843051358%3Ad31eb71d497f187c86&hash=AQAFuIlxHReFQ3DX

Father I trust in your mercy

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen
:gopray2:

Praying[FONT=Verdana] for her and her child…

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]+[/FONT]

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

O Most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God, still remaining a Virgin,
assist [FONT=Verdana]us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us
that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, I humbly ask you from the depths of my heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you.[/FONT]

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. Amen

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord. Let perpetual Light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

Lord, have mercy. Christ, have mercy. Lord, have mercy. Amen.

Memory Eternal.

Eternal rest grant to them, O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.

Amen.

Compassionate and eternal God, have mercy on their souls.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

May God give consolation to her distressed family.

May God have mercy on her soul in those last instants of life.

May God give repentance to the person who raped her and the people who bullied her for the resultant pregnancy.
God help them to deal rightly with the guilt of their complicity in her suicide.

How sad. I will pray for both of them.

Almighty God, Our Heavenly Father, we understand that Thy sixth commandment, “Thou shalt do no murder,” includes self murder. But in Thy Divine Mercy, we beg Thy forgiveness especially for this young girl, who has been so confounded by the pressures of this life that she felt there was no way she could continue. Grant, we beseech Thee, that she be forgiven her terrible sin and accepted into Thy Divine Providence, and that she may come to understand Thy ways and Thy nature. We ask this in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:***

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Eternal rest grant to them, O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.

Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come

Amen.

O God, the Creator and Redeemer of all the faithful, grant to the soul of Thy departed servant the full remission of all her sins, that through our pious supplications she may obtain that pardon which she has always desired, Thou Who livest and reignest world without end. Amen.

V. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord.
R. And let perpetual light shine upon her.
V. May the Divine Assistance remain always with us.
R. And may the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

May she rest in peace and God comfort her loved ones.

Lord, you are compassionate and just. We trust in your mercy, and pray for the salvation of a troubled young soul. Lord, if it be your will, grant her peace forever in your eternal Light.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.