Loch Ness Monster on Google Earth

Proof That the Loch Ness Monster Exists?

This amazing image on Google Earth could be the elusive proof that the Loch Ness Monster exists.

Sun reader Jason Cooke spotted “Nessie” while browsing the Web site’s satellite photos.

The shape seen on the surface of the 22-mile Scottish loch is 65ft long and appears to have an oval body, a tail and four legs or flippers.

Some experts believe Nessie may be a Plesiosaur, an extinct marine reptile with a shape like the Google image.

“This is really intriguing. It needs further study,” said researcher Adrian Shine, of the Loch Ness Project.

Sightings have been claimed for centuries.

To see the object, enter co-ordinates Latitude 57°12’52.13"N, Longitude 4°34’14.16"W in Google Earth.

foxnews.com/story/0,2933,543280,00.html

That wasn’t the Loch ness Monster just my mother in law taking a swim in the Loch

I’m not going to lose any sleep over it, but I will ask this.

Who says we’ve seen all the creatures there are to see on Earth?

That image could be anything - you can’t tell based on that picture.

…and if you look carefully on the shoreline, you’ll see the Monster picketing the Loch…

Did you know that the first written report of the Loch Ness monster comes from the Life of Saint Columba.

fisheaters.com/animals13.html

I believe
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Lochnessmonster.jpg:D

I tell you what it is, its the worlds biggest conspiracy,Its the Anti-Christ Thats right I said it, we point at Obama and a whole host of other world leaders but we are wrong. That blur like picture that in undeniable proof that Nessie exists is also the undeniable truth that its the loch ness monster that will bring about the apocalypse.

Lock up the children, Lock your doors the world is ending be afraid…be very afraid

If anyone wants me i’ll be under the bed

P.S if the Loch ness monster wants me…tell him i’m out

Looks like a light-colored motorboat with a single propeller making a wake, if you ask me.

Yeah I bet you it is a boat or something. And while I do believe it is quite possible there is some large creature out there we haven;t yet discovered. It seems unlikely to me that after all the years of searching even using special equipment we haven;t found any large creature in this lake. So I doubt there is any nochness monster in that lake,

I agree. The shape of the square stern and pointed bow, with wake lines following, make this unmistakably a boat.

Yup, boat.

I’m sorry, but I don’t buy that. It was in The Sun, and a reputable paper like that would not make such a silly mistake.

Ummm yeah… In the UK the Sun isnt a reputable paper, its tabloid junk.

Actually, this very famous photo was faked. Amazing that it remains one of the most widely viewed photos concerning Nessy.

Oh…did I forget to put a sarcasm smiley? My bad…I thought it would be obvious. :stuck_out_tongue:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol,

The Sun is pure dribble. I much rather trust respectable newspapers like the Weekly World News.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you asked me it looks like A giant squid.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.