Look at the Holy Cross

Do you feel lonely? Look at the Cross!
Do you feel sad? Look at the Cross!
Are you discouraged? Look at the Cross!
Are you lost? Look at the Cross!
Are you hungry? Look at the Cross!
Do you thirst for God? Look at the Cross!
Do you seek love? Look at the Cross!
Do you seek relief? Look at the Cross!
Are you without parent? Look at the Cross!
Do you feel abandoned by God? Look at the Cross!
Are you exhausted? Look at the Cross!
Are you abused? Look at the Cross!
Are you perplexed? Look at the Cross!
Are you disabled? Look at the Cross!

Whatever your suffering is, look at the Son on the Cross! God has so loved you that not only has He created you so that you might share in His life and happiness for eternity, but He has assumed your humanity - your human nature - and joined it with His Divinity - His Divine Nature, which is He Himself - so that He might make you perfect like Himself, so that He might cure you of every affliction and suffering, so that He might make you even more than happy and joyous than you would be without any affliction or suffering or cross. God has so loved you that, together with your humanity, He has assumed your ever sin, your ever suffering, your ever defect and limit, your every talent, your every strength, your whole life and being, and joined it with His Divinity, so that He can suffer with you, be happy with you, work and labor with you, be tempted with you, eat with you, rest with you, bear the guilt of sin with you, be born with you, die with you, and live with you. Truly God is with you! You are not alone at all - God is with you and He knows and understands you! God has so loved you!

Wow. Nice post Nick! :thumbsup:

Awesome Nick! It sounds as if you were drowned in Divine Mercy! Your post is very inspiring and has mand my morning! Thanks for the reminder of who we are and what we need to remember!

God Bless!

I don’t mean this as a criticism Nick, but I believe that statement of yours is a quote from somewhere - it seems awfully familiar. If this is the case, please, out of respect to the original source, don’t post it without acknowledging that it’s not your own original work.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.