:smiley: :wink:

:thumbsup:

[quote=JP2ImissU]ancillapress.com/SSPI/SSPIindex.html

:smiley: :wink:
[/quote]

Now that one cracks me up…:rotfl:

But just as brilliant all the same.:thumbsup: :clapping:

Now that’s funny!

:bigyikes:…:rotfl: I am almost tempted to post this over at another site that has a particulary extreme RadTrad, but I will not out of respect for the Deacon who runs the site.:smiley:

The thing is, that when people go to the extremes, this may actually happen.

PF

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Reading the first couple lines, I was thinking that someone finally took the “radtrad” arguement to its logical end. Since it is late, it took me awhile. :smiley:

Pretty funny, but proves a point-if the Church has the authority to change the Mass back then, why wouldn’t it today?

“To be any more Trad, you’d have to be Jewish”

Simply brilliant!

• “To be any more Trad, you’d have to be Jewish” *

*WOW, that is absolutely hilarious. *

[quote=]* “To be any more Trad, you’d have to be Jewish” *

Yeah that was my favorite part.
[/quote]

That is hillarious!!

Hi JP2,

LOL Probably this is a outreach apologetics ministry of the Orthodox Church and not another church but who knows? LOL

May God bless,

James224

[quote=James224]Hi JP2,

LOL Probably this is a outreach apologetics ministry of the Orthodox Church and not another church but who knows? LOL

May God bless,

James224
[/quote]

Wouldn’t cut it either, as the announcement at the bottom says so:

NOTE: Greek Catholic/ Greek Orthodox Rite priests NEED NOT APPLY!!! We have arbitrarily decided not to like you guys either.

Hehehe! Funny site. Well done, too.

In accord with holy tradition therefore, we must reject any and all above-ground church structures, in accordance with the true traditional practice of the Roman church. Unfortunately, funding issues and zoning laws in our locality have so far prevented us from excavating new catacombs in our area, so we are temporarily headquartered behind the water heater in our basement.

This is where I cackled at the PC and made the kids think I am crazy (ok, so I am – a little)… :smiley:

Good Grief…

Behind the water heater? :rotfl: I’ll bet Pius XII is laughing his heart out up in heaven. He warned about the irrational return to “primitiveism.”

That’s a CCC. Classic Catholic Comedy!

Oh man that is so Awesome!

:smiley: LOL! ROFL! You’re hilarius!

“To be anymore Trad, you’d have to be Jewish.”

That’s a good one, I’d like all the rad trads to see that! They’ll probably go that far and invent such a group. I would like to see the Apologetics techniques they’d use to defend against that.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.