Looking for a prayer for Adoration for a priest

A priest on our seminary faculty recently asked me to find for him a traditional prayer used in Adoration. he said it was said just after the divine praises. It is not in the Ordinary for Adoration in our hymnals, and no such ordinary exists at all in my copy of the 1962 missal(thought it might be there, since he said “traditional”). Anyone know if such a prayer existed in the rubrics? Perhaps some one could point out to me a traditional ordinary of Adoration that may include it.

thankyou and God bless.

Perhaps this one?: “May the Heart of Jesus in the most Blessed Sacrament be praised, adored, and loved, with grateful affection at every moment in all the tabernacles of the world, now and until the end of time.”

i believe that may be it, thank you very much…I cant believe I didnt think of that one…again thankyou.

O Sacrament most holy, O Sacrament Divine, all praise and all thanksgiving be every moment Thine.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.