Looking for an Oriental Orthodox and Church of the East Church

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any Oriental Orthodox and/or Church of the East directory that can help me find one near my home. I live in the United States (that’s all I’m willing to tell, for now.)

I’m also looking for any forums that are run by Oriental Orthodox Christians, or by Church of the East Christians (just as Catholic Answers is run by Catholics).

Thanks!

For the Oriental Orthodox:

Coptic Orthodox: copticchurch.net/topics/directory/ (searchable according to miles from your zipcode)

Syriac Orthodox: syrianorthodoxchurch.org/directories/parishes/

Malankara Orthodox: malankara.com/church-directory.html

Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo: ethnetwork.com/index.php?p=1_9_Ethiopian-Orthodox-Churches-in-USA

Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo: tewahdo.org/Diocese/Diocese%20Churches.html

Armenian Orthodox: armenianchurch-ed.net/our-church/patriarchates-and-other-dioceses/patriarchates-and-other-dioceses/ (click on “Eastern Diocese” and “Western Diocese” tabs to see all churches in the USA)

For the Assyrian Church of the East, their website is here: news.assyrianchurch.org/ (I don’t know if they have another site that is not marked ‘news’)

It seems that the “Diocese” tab lists news events from each diocese, as far as I could tell anyway. So maybe an actual list of parishes is elsewhere. Generally your best bet with that church is to live in Chicago (the epicenter of all things Assyrian in the USA), California, or New England.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.