Looking for audio rosary for iphone

I'm looking for an audio version of the holy rosary that I can download on my iphone and listen to while walking. One that has options for all the mysteries for each day. Can anyone help me?

The iPieta app has an optional download of various prayers, including the Rosary, in English and Latin. I use it to pray the rosary as I walk into college.

I have Opicury Software iRosary installed. Search your app store for iRosary, it's the first one:)

If you would like a sung version, we will have one available through the Sung Rosary group very soon, and there are also links to gregorian chant, plus taize style versions, so take your pick,
God bless

[quote="PerfectTiming, post:2, topic:270867"]
The iPieta app has an optional download of various prayers, including the Rosary, in English and Latin. I use it to pray the rosary as I walk into college.

[/quote]

Do you know I never noticed the Latin Rosary on there? I thought it was in English. Thank you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.