Looking for book - creation from God's point of view?

Hello everyone,

I remember seeing on Amazon a long time ago a fictional book that starts off, in the first chapter, the creation of the universe from God’s point of view. I do not remember who wrote it or when or what it was called, but I do remember that they had a very solid take on the internal relationship of the Persons of the Trinity. Does anyone know of a book like this? If it means anything, I believe (not 100% sure) that it was a series of books.

Thank you. Sorry that I don’t have much information about it.

I typed in the phrase “the creation of the universe from God’s point of view” on google and found this book I’ve never heard of it. And I think this is what you are talking about.

In the Beginning, God: Creation from God’s Perspective
by Heck, Joel D.

cph.org/p-18232-in-the-beginning-god-creation-from-gods-perspective.aspx

Thank you very much, pure_angel, for your help. Unfortunately, I do not believe this is what it was. If it’s any help, the book was a novel, not a study tool.

PS. While it may have had a literal reading of Genesis, I do not believe it explicitly taught young earth creationism.

So I may have found it. If I haven’t, then it’s pretty close to what I remember.

“The Light-Bearer,” by Brian Hager.

amazon.com/The-Light-Bearer-Brian-Hager/dp/1602900442/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1354487501&sr=1-59

It’s from Lucifer’s point of view, however, not God’s. Which is interesting as well.

That’s probably the closest you’re going to get. I read the description and it does sound interesting.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.