Looking for Catholic Websites in Spanish

I was wondering if anyone know’s of any good Catholic websites in spanish. Websites where they provide plenty of resources to learn more about Catholicism, but in spanish.

Thanks,

Nelson

Here’s a link from our own Miguel Delgado!

God Bless,
RyanL

www.corazones.org

I would recommend AciPrensa aciprensa.com/ They are currently celebrating their 25th year. :clapping:
God bless,
joeysmom

There is an Español tab on the Knights of Columbus website, but I am no longer familiar with the language.

tee
PGK #3530

There you go:

es.catholic.net
encuentra.com
apologetica.org
catolicosecumenicos.com

A good directory of catholic websites in Spanish:
iglesia.info

here is 1 catholic forum in spanish.
padreamatulli.net/

Wonderful, thank you very much all of you.

Nelson

[quote=Pablo A.]There you go:

es.catholic.net
encuentra.com
apologetica.org
catolicosecumenicos.com

A good directory of catholic websites in Spanish:
iglesia.info
[/quote]

Hey Pablo,you got all the sites I had in mind!!!:smiley: :rotfl: No,wait there’s www.corazones.org
www.elvaticano.com
These are the few I can remember,if I find another one,I’ll post it as soon as possible.:thumbsup:

Here are another two excellent web sites::clapping:

The first one presents the weekly magazine ‘Desde la Fe’ that is published by the Archdiocese of Mexico.
The address is: www.desdelafe.com.mx

The other one offers a good selection of Catholic books written in Spanish and also a weekly article usually based on Scripture, about different themes, always written from a Catholic point of view (search for: ‘archivo de artículos’)
The address of this web site is: www.ediciones72.com

Hope you like them!

:tiphat:

Alma

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.