Looking for relics

Hi, I am still fairly new to this forum, and hope this post doesn’t seem odd. My whole life I have been fascinated and devoted to the Saints and their relics. We have been to many different places and I have been blessed to see many different relics. They are such a beautiful part of the rich history of Holy Mother Church. I have a small collection of my own, and would love to obtain some more. If you, or anyone you know, maybe have relics(specifically 1st or 2nd class) that just stay stored away, or perhaps you inherited some and don’t know what to do with them, or maybe you just would like to pass them to someone els who will cherish and venerate them as much as you have, please PM me.
The relics would be going to a devout catholic home, with multiple opportunities throughout the year for public veneration. We live in a very active catholic community.

Per Jesum ad Mariam et sanctorum
(To Jesus through Mary and the saints)

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.