Looking for some Catholic music

Anybody have any suggestions of favorite Catholic musicians/songs. Something along the lines of Matt Maher or John Michael Talbot? (more meditative…)
Thanks!

www.spiritandsong.com is a good start.

I also enjoy some of Gretchen Harris’s stuff. Her and Matt Maher do an excellent rendition of “The Prayer of St. Francis.”

Josh Blakesly’s “Let Your Love Come Down” is good too.

Try the Catholic Music Network. They should have what you are looking for.

I have found that they have a nice selection and a quality website, but their service is pitiful. This of course has been my experience; others may have experienced otherwise.

I once purchased a cd there and never received a copy of it. They never reimbursed me. Essentially they stole my money, perhaps without them realizing it. Attempts to get a refund never worked.

However, I give them the benefit of the doubt. I don’t believe it was intentional. Just a “head’s up” though…

A little bit of self-promotion, even though I don’t actually have anything to sell…

I am a guitar player / singer / songwriter with a few songs available for streaming on these sites: virb.com/gfaucheux and myspace.com/gfaucheux Let me know what you think.

One of my songs was included in the September 30 podcast of the Catholic Music Express. Go to catholicmusicexpress.com and click on Listen to get to a list of past podcasts that feature music by Catholic artists, including a show that highlights winners from the Unity Awards ceremony. “What’s that?”, you ask. Go to the United Catholic Music and Video Association website ucmva.com to learn more.

Another source to stream Catholic music is live365.com/stations/catholicmusic247?site=/red01
"Playing the Best in Todays Modern Catholic Music"

God Bless,
Gerard

Thanks Gerard, I’ll listen to your songs today :slight_smile:

I like the song played on World Youth Day 2006 video that was played on Life on the Rock. I thought it was pretty trendy. Anyone knows the band and the name of the song?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.