Looking for translation of Benedict XIV book

I believe this is the proper forum to ask (I apologize if this is out of place) but I am looking for an English copy of Pope Benedict XIV’s “De Servorum Dei beatificatione et beatorum canonizatione”. Unfortunately I am not skilled enough in latin to read the versions I found on google books, and I cannot seem to find an English translation anywhere. If anyone knows a suggestion, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

There is an English translation, but it was made in about 1850 - but you might be able to pick it up second-hand. The ET takes up three or four volumes, so it’s not short, even though they are not enormous.

I searched only Abe Books. You might already know of the “Heroic Virtue V2: A Portion of the Treatise of Benedict XIV on the Beatification and Canonization of the Servants of God (1851) (ISBN: 0548736510 / 0-548-73651-0).”

The link is to several sellers of the book.

closed #4

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.