looking for work

I've been unemployed for quite some time now, and am really trying to step up the job search. I've been asking St. Joseph's intercession, but would like all of your prayers as well.

I do have a follow up interview with Chik-fil a on Monday. Pray that it all goes well.:)

Lord God, I pray for and with brgregmack. Please grant him the graces he needs and provide for his needs-- temporal and spiritual. I ask for a favorable outcome for his job search and interview. I pray that he is able to find gainful employment. All these I ask in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Joseph. AMEN.

Christ, please bless brgregmack with a profitable and stable job. Through the intercession of Your foster father, St. Joseph, who worked as a carpenter to support You and Mary, have mercy on brgregmack. Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be, Memorare...

I pray you get the job God wants for you. May Mother Mary lead you to the right job and help you to get hired. I pray all goes well on Monday and that you get hired if God desires this job for you.

Hail Mary...

Amen.

I am praying also.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

Thank you for all your prayers. Apparently all went so well today that I've been asked back for another interview with the store owner tomorrow. Pray that it goes well!!!!

Also, a shout out of thanks to Mary and St. Joseph for their continuing intercession!!!!!:D

I am praying for you.

Thank you everyone for your prayers! I got the job!!!
:egyptian:

Jesus,Mary,St. Joseph please pray for this person that they may find work also for all those unemployed Most Blessed St Joseph pray for this person a rosary prayer will be said for this and all those unemployed:gopray2::signofcross::crossrc::amen::blessyou:

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.