Looking for your conversion story!

Hello all!

I recently took it upon myself to found a Catholic Evangelism outreach. I decided to call it the St. Pio Society of Evangelists. It’s a lay outreach to those searching for the truth, and for Catholics to share the truth more effectively. I have been prayerfully contemplating this for many, many months now and it’s finally come to fruition…er…almost. I still need to add a lot more to it, and I’m looking for the wonderful, orthodox Catholics of CAF for help.

The website is here. The goal is to help spread the Faith, obviously. But I would love to see more Catholics out there proclaiming the Gospel and helping to bring others Home. I once heard Patrick Madrid say that our goal is to “get to Heaven and take as many as we can with us.”

What I’m asking, is that if you have a conversion story to the Church or even a reversion story, if you would send it with your name to admin@stpio-soe.org I would appreciate it. Please be as detailed as possible in your stories, really capturing the emotion of how things played out. It doesn’t matter if you’re Latin Rite or any of the Eastern Rites. :thumbsup:

The website isn’t the greatest right now, but it’s all that I can afford with my limited funds (being 18 and still in High School doesn’t help). :stuck_out_tongue: Also, if you would like to create tracts (brochures) or articles on a particular aspect of Catholic belief or practice, please let me know. I’m in need of all the help that I can get! I’ll be setting up a PO box address in the next few days so that I will be able to send out tracts to those that request them.

Any comments or suggestions would be most appreciated. I apologize if this isn’t the right place. Please don’t be too rough on me, this is my first website ever. :smiley:

Pace e Bene
Andrew

Please, I really need help with this. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Pace e Bene
Andrew

Hey Andrew… here’s a link to mine. Let me know if you’re able to use it.

My testimony - the long version

Dan

Sure this will work wondefully! What a great conversion story! God bless you and your family. I’ll send you a PM when your story is on the site. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Pace e Bene
Andrew

***To others who would like to share their stories, I would be more than happy to accept them!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.