Lord bring on the Blessings

To all of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ here on the forum , Merry Christmas to you and your families, God bless you all. I am so just happy I that you ALL got blessed by our Lord , HE ANSWERED THIS ! . That is very wonderful. I AM HAPPY FOR YOU. Now I ask for you to pray for my intentions. LORD I PRAY in Jesus's name that Barbara will get a new Godly man that you bring a special Godly loving man or Barbara's fireman boyfriend whom she loves dearly will want to be serious with her and eventually one person will marry her . Lord heal her and bring her heart to you . Let her be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and let Jesus be in her heart. thanks to you LORD GOD, in Jesus's name, amen. Lord bring Angela , a new man who will truly love her and both can grow as loving Catholic Christians. Lord HEAL THEM . thanks Lord for this , in Jesus's name, amen. Lord change John w. 's heart or bring a new Godly man into Nancy's life. Lead Nancy to get full of the HOLY SPIRIT and have Jesus in her .Let her be healed . thanks LORD , in Jesus's name, amen . God bless you all, thanks for praying, Merry Christmas , your brother in Christ- John

[quote="JOHNBBILANCIA, post:1, topic:180895"]
To all of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ here on the forum , Merry Christmas to you and your families, God bless you all. I am so just happy I that you ALL got blessed by our Lord , HE ANSWERED THIS ! . That is very wonderful. I AM HAPPY FOR YOU. Now I ask for you to pray for my intentions. LORD I PRAY in Jesus's name that Barbara will get a new Godly man that you bring a special Godly loving man or Barbara's fireman boyfriend whom she loves dearly will want to be serious with her and eventually one person will marry her . Lord heal her and bring her heart to you . Let her be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and let Jesus be in her heart. thanks to you LORD GOD, in Jesus's name, amen. Lord bring Angela , a new man who will truly love her and both can grow as loving Catholic Christians. Lord HEAL THEM . thanks Lord for this , in Jesus's name, amen. Lord change John w. 's heart or bring a new Godly man into Nancy's life. Lead Nancy to get full of the HOLY SPIRIT and have Jesus in her .Let her be healed . thanks LORD , in Jesus's name, amen . God bless you all, thanks for praying, Merry Christmas , your brother in Christ- John

[/quote]

I thank you all for praying , pleasse keep praying for these Catholics and Christians as they need love in their lives, thanks, John

[quote="JOHNBBILANCIA, post:1, topic:180895"]

To all of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ here on the forum , Merry Christmas to you and your families, God bless you all. I am so just happy I that you ALL got blessed by our Lord , HE ANSWERED THIS ! That is very wonderful. I AM HAPPY FOR YOU.

[/quote]

[LEFT]Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]For Barbara, Angela, Nancy & John W.~[/LEFT]

Come, Holy Spirit,
fill the hearts of Thy faithful,
and enkindle in them the fire of Thy love.
Send forth Thy Spirit and they shall be created:
And Thou shalt renew the face of the earth.
Amen.

[LEFT]For JOHNBBILANCIA~[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Dear Saint Monica,
troubled wife and mother, many sorrows pierced your heart during your lifetime. Yet, you never despaired or lost faith. With confidence, persistence, and profound faith, you prayed daily for the conversion of your beloved husband, Patricius, and your beloved son, Augustine; your prayers were answered. Grant JOHNBBILANCIA that same fortitude, patience, and trust in the Lord. Intercede for him, dear Saint Monica, that God may favorably hear his pleas for Barbara, Angela, Nancy & John W., and grant him grace to accept the will of God in all things, through Jesus Christ, our Lord, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.[/LEFT]

Lord, I place these people in your hands. Love them and lead them to your salvation. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I THANK BOTH OF YOU BRIAROSE AND READY for your prayers . Briarrose thanks for the St. mONICA PRAYER TOO. I thank each of you, Happy New Year, Have a Happy Christmas week, John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.