Lord have mercy on me!

LORD heal me from head to toe. Lord take away my health problems due to car accident, house flood and rebuilding stress and renew me fully restored healed , whole and be healthy.Lord let it be that I have no stress and no worries, no anxiety about anything. Lord heal me. LORD let me have no stress or anxiety in my body.Lord let it be that my head is fine and the banging the couch twice meant nothing and I am healed ,I am healthy and whole. Lord let it be that the left arm pain and constant burping is nothing and I am healed and it was just stress.Lord heal me of all my problems physical and heal all my problems . Lord bring a buyer with high price to buy my home.Lord let the workers complete the house be done rebuilding and that it is blessed. Keep this house healthy and safe. Lord let all my pains and ailments from car accident are healed . Lord strengthen me and let me be able to complete tasks I need to do as well as see doctors for more follow ups and tests.thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen. Everyone pray for me . I need your prayers, John

Dear John,
You deserve to be healed of all the things you have listed. I know our Lord is listening to ALL of us. I will pray very hard that Jesus will touch you with his love and healing graces. Hang in there, John. You’ve been through so much!

Our Father …
Hail Mary …
Glory Be …

Blessings,
Judi

MOM4TRUTH LORD GOD BLESS AND HEAL JUDI OF HER ILLNESSES AND BRING JOY AND PEACE , LOVE AND HARMONY TO HER FAMILY ! Praise GOD ! Thanks to you LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen.Judi, thanks from my heart for your fervent prayers. I need all the prayers now. I know GOD hears our prayers and everything will be great in his timing . KEEP IN PRAYER FOR ME, Thanks Judi I have been through alot in 4 months .I lived in hotels for 4 months. I had a flood, had to start rebuilding house . In about mid June I had a car accident the second one in 6 months. Now I have an ear infection too. Please pray , thanks,JOHN

Wow, John. You HAVE been through a lot. I will surely keep you in all my prayers, daily.
You are a dear soul!

Blessings,
Judi

For your healing:

To Christ the Great Physician
We know that there is one physician:
Both flesh and spirit
uncreated, yet born
God in man
True life in death
From both Mary and From God
Subject to suffering and then impassible
Jesus Christ our Lord!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

thanks mom4truth and susan calvin for praying. keep me in your prayers. i greatly need prayers. thanks, John

Praying…
Our Father, Who art in Heaven,hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and
ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Lord let some small piece of comfort come to John and his family that he be healed of all of his ills, and that he is able to stay calm and filled with peace throughout this trying time. Lord let John know in some small way that you hear his prayers and petitions throughout his days, allow John to see a doctor for his ear infection and calm his every anxiety, fear, and problem he has, Amen

Peace be with you,John

Lord make me an instrument of your peace.
:blush:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

thanks sidhe , mary and st. gabriel ,
mom4truth and susan calvin for praying. keep me in your prayers. i greatly need prayers. thanks, John

Praying that you’re feeling better. Praying even if can’t get to post daily for healing and resolution of your other intentions…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.