Lord hear my prayer!

Lord heal our friend Gary’s fiance ’ Lois as she is very ill now with stomach and intestinal problems and a parasite, and heal Eli’s father and improve and heal his liver and his respiratory issue and John d’s sister banish the cancer from her body.and heal Eli of stress and anxiety. Heal Richard - prostate problem,heal Elsy of ear infection and feels tired and weak all day long everyday of the week, rejuvenate and heal her , heal Greg of his physical problems and grant him disability benefits. Greg and Elsy need financial help also recover their house financial situation by bringing a buyer or renters. Lord bring blessings and peace and harmony to Sal and Marcie and their children. Bless their home full of love ., thanks, Your prayers mean alot to me. Thanks from my heart to each of you praying ! ,John
Lord I pray for the restoration of my relationships with Cailin, Dagmara, Olivia, Viola, Marta, Megan,krystal, Stephanie, Michelle, Dana, Basia,Krystal . I ASK you LORD GOD that you have each of my girl-friends email and call me today and truly love me today.let their hearts be full of love for you lord God !Let them be fully loving and friendly and warm towards me and be happy to talk and see me today. LORD BLESS THEM AND HEAL THEM. Thanks for this my LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen.Everyone pray for me and my girl-friends to be together talking over coffee starting today . thanks, Your prayers mean alot to me. Thanks from my heart to each of you praying ! ,John

LORD heal me from head to toe.Lord let it be that I have no stress and no worries, no anxiety about anything. Lord heal me. LORD let me have no stress or anxiety in my body.Lord let it be that my head is fine and the banging the couch twice meant nothing and I am healed ,I am healthy and whole. Lord let it be that the left arm pain and constant burping is nothing and I am healed and it was just stress.Lord heal me of all my problems physical and heal all my problems . Lord bring a buyer with high price to buy my home.Lord let the workers complete the house be done rebuilding and that it is blessed. Keep this house healthy and safe. Lord let all my pains and ailments from car accident are healed . Lord strengthen me and let me be able to complete tasks I need to do as well as see doctors for more follow ups and tests.thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen. Everyone pray for me . I need your prayers, John

I will be praying very hard for you, John. Freedom from all your ills is around the corner - I’m sure of it.

Blessings,
Judi

Hi MOM4TRUTH , this is my prayer for you : LORD GOD BLESS AND HEAL JUDI OF HER ILLNESSES AND BRING JOY AND PEACE , LOVE AND HARMONY TO HER FAMILY ! Praise GOD ! Thanks to you LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen.Judi, thanks from my heart for your fervent prayers. I need all the prayers now. I know GOD hears our prayers and everything will be great in his timing . KEEP IN PRAYER FOR ME, JOHN

Jesus please send Your healing love to John, and to each of these persons.
Please surround them with Your healing and peaceful light and love. Please comfort, strengthen and support them.

“Happy the person who stands firm when trials come. He has proved himself, and will win the prize of life, the crown that the Lord has promised to those who love Him.” [James 1:12]

“Be calm, but vigilant, because your enemy the devil is prowling round like a roaring lion…Stand up to him, strong in faith and in the knowledge that your brothers all over the world are suffering the same things. You will only have to suffer only for a little while: the God of all grace who called you to eternal glory in Christ will see that all is well again: He will confirm, strengthen and support you. His power lasts for ever and ever. Amen.” [1Peter 5: 8-11]

Lord, make us instruments
of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let us sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that we may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying
that we are born to eternal life. Amen

thanks mom4truth, trishie and kambachian for praying. keep me and all my friends in prayer. , John

Praying…
Our Father, Who art in Heaven,hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and
ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Praying for your intentions…

Lord, make us instruments
of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let us sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that we may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying
that we are born to eternal life. Amen

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.
:bible1:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

thanks mom4truth and sidhe, simon, st. Gabriel for praying. keep me in your prayers. my girl friends , friends and i greatly need prayers. thanks, John

Praying for all your intentions daily…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.