Lord Of The World : Planned Parenthood

There is an ever growing list of companies that gives directly and indirectly to Planned Parenthood.

Everything you buy and from every store you buy a portion of your hard earned money goes to the murder and sale of children and their corpses.

These poor children don’t even have a proper burial but are instead thrown in the garbage like waste.

This list has been around for a number of years and is regularly updated to the best of my knowledge.

https://familycouncil.org/?page_id=14547

In a way this is a foreshadowing of the apocalyptic beast system…

While this is not that in a literal sense the mark of the beast it does give us an idea of a world where we can’t buy or sell anything without giving to the forces of evil.

May the Holy Theotokos Virgin most Powerful Protectress of the Unborn and St Joseph Terror of Demons and Pillar of Families crush the serpentine heads of Planned Parenthood and all abortion outlets.

6 Likes

What does this have to do with Lord Of The World? The novel is about the Church battling Masonry.

1 Like

Yes but it was also about the Antichrist and I am saying that Planned Parenthood is an Antichrist system albeit Antichrist with a little A.

A lot of politicians are Freemasons and support Planned Parenthood so I guess there’s a connection there.

2 Likes

G50-253_525x453
For the end of planned parenthood.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.