Lord take away the headache pain

Everyone pray for my prayer request . Lord you know I banged the back of my head last night . Lord let it be that I am perfectly fine and healthy and that I am healed and the headache pain goes away . Let it be that the headache pain is not from the banging of my head . Lord just heal me and strengthen me in every area of my life today. Lord I love you, thanks be to you LORD, in Jesus's name I pray , amen. Everyone keep on in prayer for my healing . thanks, John b.

Praying for the pain to go away ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray that John will keep strong and faithful during his sufferings in life. Please take away his all head pain and keep John healthy, if that is best for John's soul. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

If John has damaged anything that requires treatment, please inspire him to seek it, Lord. We please his well-being in Your loving care. Please give him peace.
Thank You, Lord

Hahaha how wierd. I have a bad headache too right now.

May the Lord Jesus heal both of our headaches, through the intercession of Mary!

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.