Lord, what do you whant me to do?

We are a Catholic Community of Friars and Nuns (Sisters) who want to live ALL the more of the Gospel with the facts and in the Truth. We also live with out wanting, asking or touching money, not that it's bad to touch it, as also the disciples had a safe keeping, but our hearts have greatly desired to live also as Jesus says: "go with out bread, back pack, cane or money" (Cf. Mk 6, 7-8). I have attached a video of my witness that partly expresses our Charisma. We hope you enjoy it... (click on this photo here below to see the video)
Best wishes of Holiness and Beatific Immortality,
from theLittle Friars and Sisters V.V. of Jesus and Mary: www.poorfriars.net

http://nuke.fratipoveri.net/Portals/0/esperienze%20voazionali/Momenti%20vocazionali%20dei%20Piccoli%20Frati%20e%20Sorelle%20con%20i%20giovani.JPG

Thank you for sharing this. I always like to hear about communities like yours.

[quote="Poor_Friars, post:1, topic:203531"]
We are a Catholic Community of Friars and Nuns (Sisters) who want to live ALL the more of the Gospel with the facts and in the Truth. We also live with out wanting, asking or touching money, not that it's bad to touch it, as also the disciples had a safe keeping, but our hearts have greatly desired to live also as Jesus says: "go with out bread, back pack, cane or money" (Cf. Mk 6, 7-8). I have attached a video of my witness that partly expresses our Charisma. We hope you enjoy it... (click on this photo here below to see the video)
Best wishes of Holiness and Beatific Immortality,
from theLittle Friars and Sisters V.V. of Jesus and Mary: www.poorfriars.net

nuke.fratipoveri.net/Portals/0/esperienze%20voazionali/Momenti%20vocazionali%20dei%20Piccoli%20Frati%20e%20Sorelle%20con%20i%20giovani.JPG

[/quote]

Is it not true that St Francis advised his friars in not touching money at all?...I am reading 'St Francis of Assisi-Omnibus of Sources'...grazie and Dio te benedicta...

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.