Lori

My sister is probably on the verge of a breakdown. She is over worked. She is one who is used by others and gets herself in debt often. She willing gives money to people… I think it is the need to feel wanted. Anyway she is really menally fatigued. Please pray for her.
Thanks

Maddy,
Lori will be in my prayers. I will offer up my sufferings for her and remember her in my daily Rosaries.

In Christ’s Love,
Rob

I have waited, waited for the Lord, and he stooped toward me and heard my cry. Ps. 40 vs.1

Dear Maddy

Praying for Lori, that she will find the necessary strength and help to get trough her currant difficulties. Also praying for the people she have helped over the years, that they will remember her and come to her aid.

God bless you
TL

Praying!

Hi Maddywv , I’m joining in all heartfelt prayers for your sister , that Lord our God recover her from heavy fatigue , grant her complete health and reward her generosity and dedication toward others .
God bless and be with you , your sister and entire family !

Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory Be…Amen

Hello Maddy,

Praying for Lori and for your family. Hoping she finds peace and her needs are met…

Praying for Lori

Lord please help Lori to find peace and rest. Help her to assess her life in such a way as to live wholesomely with wise management of her needs balanced with her care of others.

Please bless this family. Thank You, Lord

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers for your sister.

It sounds like she is a really nice person. I’m praying that she gets a well deserved break.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.