Lost families Trust

Hi All,
I’m Miriam, i just need your prayers for me to gain my families trust back as well as maintaining a good relationship with my father. I’ve done some very awful things to them financially and i’m just not sure how i should move on from here. I’ve more or less lost all hope, I can’t study nor can i concentrate on one thing, I am drowning in debt and can’t deal with so many problems at once. All this has caused me to stop praying as i’m so worried and lost faith in everything. I don’t know what’s happened to me. I try to please everyone with material things when i know i cannot afford them, that’s one reason I am in debt right now.
I am currently getting my self out of this debt, and i need your prayers to keep going and could you kindly pray that my faith be restored and my parents can start trusting me again.
please keep me in your prayers as i’m absolutely drained out.

Thanking all of you

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thank you Paul

Praying… :slight_smile:

Praying hard for your intention.

Heavenly Father I ask for healing for Miriam and her family.
Help Miriam to develop wisdom and balance, and to respect her family’s resources and not unjustly allot them to others at the expense of her responsibilities to her family.
Help her to seek friendships in a balanced way, rather than a wish to buy friendship.

Help her to understand that she is valuable and lovable and to approach others with the richness of personal respect and warmth. :slight_smile:

Please give her strength to apologize humbly to her Dad,
and grant him the grace to accept and to guide her through this.
Help her to recover from her discouragement and to go forward in faith, hope, and wisdom, both in her studies, in faith, and in her personal and family life.
Father, I ask in the name of Your beloved Son, Jesus

Praying!

Dear Jesus please help Miriam to make a good new beginning to the happiness of her family and herself.
Thank You, Jesus

Dear Miriam,
praying for you.

May I suggest that you pray the MEMORARE several times a day
for God’s help, and Mary’s prayers for God’s help, to heal this situation?
Not only will you obtain Mary’s prayers, but the praying the MEMORARE
carries a PARTIAL INDULGENCE for you EACH TIME you pray it,
as long as you make it known to God that you are also asking to receive the
indulgence too. A partial indulgence is a great thing, because it removes some of the temporal punishments which are due to you for your confessed and forgiven sins, both in this life and later on in purgatory.
Here is the MEMORARE:

Remember, O most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that ANYONE who fled to thy protection, implored thy help,
or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly to thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer them. Amen.

God bless you and your family,
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

Will pray to St Joseph for you and your family. As head of the Holy Family and Patron of the Universal Church, St Joseph has the power to be our helper in any and all necessities.
He made him the lord of His household. And prince over all His possessions.*

MEMORARE OF ST JOSEPH

Remember, O most illustrious Patriarch St Joseph, on the testimony of St Teresa, thy devoted client, never has it been heard that anyone invoked thy protection or sought thy mediation who has not obtained relief. In this confidence I come before thee, my loving protector, chaste Spouse of Mary, foster-father of the Saviour of men and dispenser of the treasures of His Sacred Heart. Despise not my earnest prayer but graciously hear and obtain my petition.
Let us pray
O God, Who by Thy ineffable Providence didst vouchsafe to choose Blessed Joseph for the spouse of Thy most holy Mother, grant, we beseech Thee, that he whom we venerate as our protector on earth may be our intecessor in Heaven. Who livest and reignest for ever and ever. Amen
http://www.stjosephshyd.com/StJoseph2.jpg

O Lord, come to Miriam’s assistance and have mercy on her. Help her to pray and grant her deep faith, and help her to persevere in a state of grace. Please help her to get out of debt, and help her parents to trust her again. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen:signofcross:

Praying hard for you. God bless you.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.