Lost job and need prayers

I just lost my job today and am devasted. Please pray for me and my family. Please pray that a new job opportunity will come to me soon. I am afraid that we would have to sell our home if I can’t find a job soon.

Thank you and God Bless,

Chris

Chris I’m so sorry. I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers and daily Masses.

Dear Chris,

My prayers are with you - it’s so devestating in this horrible economy to lose any family funding that was coming in…

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee…Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Holly

You are in my prayers. I have been in your shoes and know how scary it can be. Trust in Jesus to help you through this time and no matter what happend, know that He is in charge.

Lord help me
to remember
that nothing
is going to happen
to me today
that You and I
together can’t handle. Amen.

Praying for you and your family Chris.

"Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come; before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for you and your family.

God bless,
Ut

Chris,
I am so very sorry that this has happened to you. You can be sure that I will pray for you and for your family, also for another employment position for you that is even better than the one that you had!!!

Dear Jesus

Please give Chris the faith and hope he needs to sustain him during this hard time. Just as you take care of the lillies of the field please provide for him and his family and help him to find the right job soon. Surround him with your love and grant him your peace
Amen

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Chris, I completely understand what you are going through since my husband recently lost his job as well. Just know that you are not alone and He will help you through this difficult time. Dana

Loving Father, please help Chris find new employment in order to support the family and continue to serve You. Guide Chris to the job which You, in Your infinite wisdom, know would be best. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN.

Thank you all for the prayers and support:) This situation is really testing my faith, But I am remaining steadfast that the Lord will bring me an opportunity soon. I’m surrending this to Jesus and letting Him take control. I’ve submited it seems like a hundred resumes out on the job boards and also engaged a couple of head hunters to help. So I need to have patience and faith and let God to the rest.

Please continue to pray for me and my family, especially ny wife who is not taking this too well.

Peace,

Chris

We will keep praying for you Chris and for your family. May God be with you in your search and bring you much wisdom and opportunities…

+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Joseph.

***We have been through this and He has provided even above what we expected; ***
Hubby lost his job at age 50 after 28 years there.

The Lord must have a better plan for you; keep the faith!

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

**Almighty and loving Father, I thank you for giving St. Gerard to us as a most appealing model and powerful friend. By his example, he showed us how to love and trust you. You have showered many blessings on those who call upon him. For your greater glory and my welfare, please grant the favors which I ask for Chris in his name.

Present Chris with the job he needs to meet his financial obligations. Grant his family peace, strength, and endurance as they struggle during this time of lost employment.

And you, my powerful patron, intercede for Chris before the throne of God. Draw near to that throne and do not leave it until you have been heard. O good saint, to you we address my feverent prayers; graciously accept them and let Chris experience in some way the effects of your powerful intercession. Amen.**

Lifting you up in prayer, Chris.

God Bless!

Praying for you.

Thanks to all for the prayers. It seems like I’m in prayng all day long asking Jesus to help me and my family using simple terms.

Are there any other prayers/novenas I pray that will help?

Chris

Please continue to pray for me and my family. I have a phone interview today with a large company that I pray will be the answer to my needs. However, that will require a move which I really don’t want to do for the sake of my children who are in school.

Please tell me what saints to pray for for intercession.

Thanks to all,

Chris

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.