Lost Paper

Hi I need prayers to find a small piece of paper that is lost /misplaced and that is very important, it has all my appointment dates and times for hospital written on it…I need to find it asap…thanks everyone

“Tony, Tony,
please come around:
Something is lost
and needs to be found.”

St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that crystal waters may find her paper which has been lost. At least restore to her peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which may afflict us even more than our material loss.

To this favor, we ask another of you: that we may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let us rather lose all things than lose God, our supreme good. Let us never suffer the loss of our greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.

St. Anthony, helper in all necessities, pray for us.

Praying to St. Anthony for you to find the lost paper.

Lord, please send many seeing angels and the intercession of St. Anthony to find this valuable paper quickly in accord with this petition. We pray to you because we recognize you as the source by which such petitions can be actualized. Reveal your sovereignty and ignite our hope by heeding this petition. Lead crystal waters ever closer to your Sacred Heart through this pursuit. Quell the rocky paths of this fallen world and lead this soul every joyful toward the eternal garden of joy by a merciful path. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. amen.

[INDENT]Prayer to St. Anthony for Lost Items

O blessed St. Anthony, the grace of God
has made you a powerful advocate
in all our needs and the patron
for the restoring of things lost or stolen.
I turn to you with childlike love and deep confidence.
You have helped countless children of God
to find the things they have lost,
material things, and, more importantly,
the things of the spirit: faith, hope, and love.
I come to you with confidence;
help Crystalwaters in their present need.
I recommend what they have lost to your care,
in the hope that God will restore if,
if it is His Holy Will.
Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.
:gopray2:

[/INDENT]

praying to St. Anthony you will find the small paper with important dates on it.

Prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.