Lost person-hopeless

I know that my marital problems are not very important when other people have much more serious issues. I Pray for them and hope that the Lord helps them and gives them peace. I ask for Prayers for my Marriage because I have only the Lord to turn to in this crisis. I know that the Lord owes me nothing but I beg for his mercy and help. My Wife has turned away from me and it is tearing me apart. I am losing hope and feel that the stress is going to break my spirit soon. I am doing my best to be a Christian and a good Husband. My Wife and I do not communicate and it is slowly destroying me. I know that she may have some mental issues and i stand by her even though she hurts me every chance she can. I speak of her issues only because her family members have touched on the subject with me and are concerned for her. I Pray that the Lord helps us and allows us to repair our Marriage and help each other.I Pray for my Wife and for her health and safety. She is a good woman but I fear that she has lost her way from the Lord. I know that the only chance for us is with the help of the Lord. I do not understand why this is happening. I look forward to the responsibilities of Marriage and want to care for my Wife. I hope for Prayers that will save my marriage. I apologize for rambling but this situation has me where I am having trouble focusing and collecting my thoughts. Please pray for my Marriage.

I pray that the Lord gives you strength during this time. May he give your wife the grace needed to seek help for her mental health issues.

Thank you for coming here and taking the time to share your story. Your story IS so important! Jesus loves you so much, he knows your suffering.

I just now prayed for you and will keep my intentions in my daily prayers. You sound like you are in such despair, I hope you find the peace that you so long for.

Take care as best as you can, God bless.

I pray for you and for your wife...sometimes we cannot understand the Lord's ways but we have to feel that He always does what He does for us, even if we don't get it at the moment.

God bless you!!
:gopray2:

[quote="lost_person, post:1, topic:235593"]
I know that my marital problems are not very important when other people have much more serious issues. I Pray for them and hope that the Lord helps them and gives them peace. I ask for Prayers for my Marriage because I have only the Lord to turn to in this crisis. I know that the Lord owes me nothing but I beg for his mercy and help. My Wife has turned away from me and it is tearing me apart. I am losing hope and feel that the stress is going to break my spirit soon. I am doing my best to be a Christian and a good Husband. My Wife and I do not communicate and it is slowly destroying me. I know that she may have some mental issues and i stand by her even though she hurts me every chance she can. I speak of her issues only because her family members have touched on the subject with me and are concerned for her. I Pray that the Lord helps us and allows us to repair our Marriage and help each other.I Pray for my Wife and for her health and safety. She is a good woman but I fear that she has lost her way from the Lord. I know that the only chance for us is with the help of the Lord. I do not understand why this is happening. I look forward to the responsibilities of Marriage and want to care for my Wife. I hope for Prayers that will save my marriage. I apologize for rambling but this situation has me where I am having trouble focusing and collecting my thoughts. Please pray for my Marriage.

[/quote]

Brother,

do you have any idea why your wife is turning from you?

Why can't you talk? What happens when you try?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.