Lost Verse

lost verse:
Matt28:18-20

And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth. 19 Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world

Latin vulgate
18 et accedens Iesus locutus est eis dicens data est mihi omnis potestas in caelo et in terra 19 euntes ergo docete omnes gentes baptizantes eos in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

Where did the last line go, and what is it in latin.

Thanks v much.

I dunno what vulgate you’re looking at.

et accedens Iesus locutus est eis dicens data est mihi omnis potestas in caelo et in terra

euntes ergo docete omnes gentes baptizantes eos in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

docentes eos servare omnia quaecumque mandavi vobis et ecce ego vobiscum sum omnibus diebus usque ad consummationem saeculi

Josh

Thankyou.
This one.
drbo.org/lvb/chapter/47028.htm

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.