Louisiana pastor defies coronavirus order, draws over 1,000 people to services

Is it a good thing that public celebrations of Catholic Mass have been suspended due to the COVID-19 situation?

1 Like

Apparently, according to some, he’s helping the economy to get back on track by getting rid of those old people getting in the way of the recovery

3 Likes

Irresponsible. Don’t particularly care about his lack of concern for his own health, but those who place their trust in him.:rage:

5 Likes

Irresponsible, IMO. Priests have celebrated Mass in private and secrecy in times past, and somehow, some cannot survive without a public worship service for a period of weeks? Get out of here.

2 Likes

It is a selfish thing to do. Why bother.

1 Like

Mark down the date and time, because we agree on something.

7 Likes

Hard to watch another assault on Christianity and it’s reputation

1 Like

Broken clock, etc etc lol.

3 Likes

Soon he’ll be working on the koolaid.

So many sad lonely souls searching in all the wrong places.

1 Like

I do feel sorry for all of you that can’t attend Mass but I am really thankful that you unselfishly are doing so. This pastor is risking the health of his flock rather than making the necessary sacrifice asked of us…it’s completely selfish and an hypocrisy. I hope no one gets ill and if some do, I hope he gets the blame.

5 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.